In order to use Lingoport InContext QA,
- LRM must be installed and
- the G11n Continuous System's Jenkins server must be accessible from the reviewer's system.
The reviewer needs to have the following information, usually received in an IT email:
- The Jenkins URL
- Their Jenkins user name
- Their Jenkins API token
In addition, the reviewer will need:
- Their email address
Chrome Extension Installation
From within Google Chrome:
- navigate to https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/lingoport-incontext-qa/jboelmhkcjgogedegacfnhabhgpamiam
- click on 'Add to Chrome Extension"
You should see a new Chrome Extension with the Lingoport swirl.
Chrome Extension Configuration
- Click on the Lingoport swirl of the Chrome Extension (top right corner of your Chrome)
- Click on the 'Option' icon (☰) of the dialog.
- Fill in the data as per the Pre-Requisites above:
- Jenkins URL
- Jenkins user name
- Jenkins user API Token
- Reviewer's email address
- Click on 'Save Credentials'