InContext Translation Users Guide
Browse to a Lingoport Instrumented Application
Navigate to your internationalized application with resource instrumented with Lingoport, where the resources (strings) have been instrumented
Click on InContext Capture icon to capture the current page and send to InContext server
- If the current page is not instrumented, the status will change to , and an error message will pop-up.
- If the current page is instrumented, the status will change to , and capture page will be sent to InContext server
Auto-capture this tab
- Right-click on InContext Capture icon and select "Auto-capture this tab"
- Wait for a second to let InContext Capture finish its sending
- When the status changes to green check , you could navigate to next page for auto-capture
- When you finish your capture work, right-click on InContext Capture icon and select "Disable Auto-capture"
Note: If you navigate to a page without instrumented while Auto-capture turns on, the status will change to , and an error message will pop-up. If you would like to continue Auto-capture, you could close the pop-up and navigate to an instrumented page, the Auto-capture will still work.