LingoBot Release Notes
Revision as of 19:07, 7 September 2017 by Olibouban (Created page with "LingoBot is a new component of the Lingoport Suite. =LRM 1.0 release - August 2017= *'''Integration with GlobalLink''': GlobalLink integration is now one of our supported pack...")
LingoBot is a new component of the Lingoport Suite.
LRM 1.0 release - August 2017
- Integration with GlobalLink: GlobalLink integration is now one of our supported packaged TMS connections. The configuration details are either at the project or group level.
- HTML/HTM extensions are supported: Well-formed HTML is required. Unlike other resource types, LRM only determines if the base resource file has changed. No comparison is made against the localized files.
- Ability to set SSL FTP connection implicit or explicit: Flag is located in a project's
- Emails contain a link to the project's Dashboard enabling users to view the status of the LRM project
- No restriction on Android resource file names: Pre LRM 3.2, Android file names were restricted to only strings.xml. To preserve this restriction, the project needs to be updated after adding '**/strings.xml' to the include portion of the project definition file.
- Pseudo-localization enhancements