LingoBot Release Notes
Development teams collaborate using products such as Slack and Flowdock. Lingobot is Lingoport's chatbot. It enables developers and i18n & L10n managers to use Lingoport's product suite and receive Lingoport notifications directly from within their collaboration environment.
LingoBot 2.2 release - December 2018
- MS Teams support: Add MS Teams as a LingoBot adapter to use LingoBot in Teams
- Translation status for all locales: Use optional flag -a to show translation status for all locales
- Translation status for one or more specific locales: Use optional parameter and divided it with "|" to show one or more specific locales.
- Add new command Cleanup: Delete project when branch does not exist any longer.
LingoBot 2.1 release - August 2018
- Batch Handling: Minor improvements to LingoBot and LingoBot CLI.
LingoBot 2.0 release - May 2018
- Batch Handling: Batches allow grouping together Localyzer or Globalyzer projects so that one command runs on all the projects of the batch. This feature is not available in LingoBot CLI.
- Introducing LingoBot CLI 1.0.0 (Command Line Client): LingoBot CLI is installed on a developer system to interact in a branch-by-branch way with Git based Localyzer and Globalyzer projects. LingoBot CLI can be integrated in an IDE so the commands can be run at the click of a button.
- Status for each command: Lingobot could report the status of any request that is actively awaiting a response. This status includes a list of pending requests, the projects and branches associated with each request, as well as a brief summary of current status of each including an ETA for longer requests.
LingoBot 1.2 release - December 2017
- Multi-Branch: LingoBot now supports interaction with multiple branches of a single project simultaneously. This will be particularly helpful for large-scale development teams that have many branches in development concurrently.
- Outstanding Kits: The
translation statuscommand now indicates whether there is currently a translation outstanding and expected back.
- Error Handling: Erroneous commands given to LingoBot will prompt an attempt to determine which command was intended. If the correct command can be identified, it will be recommended to the user.
LingoBot 1.0 release - September 2017
- Branch by Branch: LingoBot supports a branch level interaction. Once a parent project has been on-boarded, typically on a repository master branch, a child project can be created with the
duplicate projectcommand. The Dashboard show the status for that branch. When a branch is not used any longer for globalization, the corresponding Lingoport project can be removed using the
- Branch i18n status: The
i18n scancommand provides internationalization feedback on the files modified in that branch.
- Branch translation status: The
translation statuscommand provides feedback on the translation status of the resource files for that branch.
- Translate: The
translatecommand sends resource files to the translation vendor.
- Notifications: When resource files are sent for translation or received from translation, notifications are shown in the collaboration environment.
- Pseudoloc: The
pseudoloccommand creates pseudo-localized files for that branch.
- Direct Links: Users can click on links to go to the corresponding Dashboard or repository for that Lingoport project.