Trados Enterprise uses FTP in order to pass files back and forth with Localyzer. However, because the structure on the FTP site for Trados Enterprise is organized by locale-named directories, the configuration to move files back and forth requires first a local vendor, which is then used by two Jenkins jobs, TradosEnterpriseUpload and TradosEnterpriseDownload to move files back and forth using FTP.
lftp is a Linux utility to transfer data and is used by two Jenkins jobs,
On Centos type system, as a user with 'sudo' priviledges, execute the following command:
sudo yum install lftp
To verify lftp is correctly installed, as the 'jenkins' user, type in this command and check it runs without errors:
Link Localyzer and Trados Enterprise
Configure a Local Vendor.
To begin working with Trados Enterprise, create or use the following directories on the Linux file system:
- Select Manage Jenkins->Configure System
- Scroll down to the LRM L10n Vendor Setup section and select Add Local Vendor
- Provide a unique vendor name
- Select Group or Project; if group, select group name from drop down list
- Configure Prep Kit Files Directory:
- Configure Imported Files Directory:
- Select the Jenkins job you want to use Trados Enterprise
- Click Configure
- Scroll down to the L10n Vendor section of your LRM configuration
- Choose Group or Project; if project, click Local Vendor and then select the Local Vendor Name from the list
- Build (run) the Jenkins job
Configure and Enable Trados Enterprise Jenkins Jobs
- Enable the TradosEnterpriseUpload Jenkins job.
- Enable the TradosEnterpriseDownload Jenkins job.
- Make sure the Jenkins job TradosEnterpriseUpload trigger
Build after other projects are builtafter DashboardPrepkit.
- Modify the Jenkins job LocalVendorDownload and check
Build after other projects are builtand then in Projects to watch, type in TradosEnterpriseDownload.
Trados Enterprise Locale Mapping
Configure config_trados_enterprise_locale_mapping.properties which must be specified at the project config level.
This file maps locales from LRM to Trados Enterprise. For example, for a repository locale fr, it must be mapped to fr-FR for Trados Enterprise. The fr-FR must be the name of the directory in the FTP endpoint TO_RWS and FROM_RWS
# #Locale mapping language only repo locales <--> Trados Enterprise Locales aa=aa-DJ ab=ab-GE af=af-ZA ak=ak-GH am=am-ET ...
- Set a Jenkins global variable:
- The name of the Jenkins variable must be:
- The value of the variable must be in the form:
- machine <FTP DNS>
- login <user>
- password <pwd>