Dashboard Release Notes
The following lists new features in this latest release.
Dashboard 5.6.1 release - Dec 2016
- New Lingoport Projects Widget which displays Lingoport specific information for all projects. Information includes:
- Favorite- User can indicate if a project is one of their favorites.
- QG- Quality gate indicator.
- Project Name with a hyperlink to the Lingoport Overview Dashboard.
- Number of globalyzer issues with a hyperlink to the Globalyzer Dashboard.
- Globalyzer RCI with a hyperlink to the Globalyzer Dashboard.
- LRM Average % Complete with a hyperlink to the LRM Dashboard.
- Remediation with a hyperlink to the specific issues in need of remediation
- Last Analysis
- LRM Dashboard Changes
- Files to be sent in next prep kit are displayed in the 'Next Prep Kit' title tooltip
- Number of words in each locale's outstanding prep kit (Prep kit Due Dates widget) are displayed via tooltips.
- Default Locale is displayed in the Completion Report Widget, the Summary Report Widget and in the Productivity Report Widget.
- Cost per word is configurable and is displayed in the Completion Report Widget, Next Prep Kit Content widget and Prep Kit Due Dates widget
- Prep Kit Days Late warning and error thresholds are configurable.
- ICU Message Formats: Dashboard reports on five new LRM error checks
- LRM Src Tran-ICU Arg Mismatch Check: The translation does not contain the same ICU arguments as the base resource.
- LRM Src Tran-ICU MsgFormat Check: The structure of the message is incorrect potentially due to the locale of the file.
- LRM Tran-ICU Arg Mismatch Check: The translation does not contain the same ICU arguments as the base resource
- LRM Tran-ICU MsgFormat Check: The structure of the message is incorrect potentially due to the locale of the file.
- LRM Src Base-ICU MsgFormat Check: The structure of the message is incorrect potentially due to the locale of the file.
- Globalyzer Dashboard Changes
- Concatenation issues are displayed in the Globalyzer Summary widget.
- Concatenation begin with 'Concat ES', 'Concat LSM', 'Concat SFR' and 'Concat GP'
- Technical Debt amounts are configurable
- Lingoport Dashboard 5.6.1 must be used in concert with Globalyzer v5.x+ and/or Lingoport Resource Manager v3.x+
- Dashboard 5.6.1 runs on SonarQube 5.6 which requires MySQL 5.6+ and Java 1.8
Dashboard 184.108.40.206 release - Feb 2016
The Lingoport Dashboard displays and tracks the internationalization (i18n) status of your Globalyzer projects as well as the resource file localization (L10n) status of your Lingoport Resource Manager (LRM) projects. Built on the SonarQube 5.1.2 platform, the dashboard can be shared within your company to provide project global readiness metrics and visibility between software development, localization and other stakeholders.
Note: Lingoport Dashboard must be used in concert with Globalyzer and/or Lingoport Resource Manager.
The following lists new features in this latest Dashboard 220.127.116.11 release.
- Dashboard 18.104.22.168 runs on SonarQube 5.1.2
- Bulk actions on selected issues, such as assigning multiple issues to a particular Dashboard member, or denoting those selected issues as False Positives
- Ability to use the SonarQube and Jenkins interaction to analyze Pull Requests
- Globalyzer Embedded Strings Concatenation Check: Dashboard reports on embedded strings that contain a string concatenation.