LingoBot Release Notes
Development teams collaborate using products such as Slack and Flowdock. LingoBot is Lingoport's chatbot. It enables developers and i18n & L10n managers to use Lingoport's product suite and receive Lingoport notifications directly from within their collaboration environment.
LingoBot 1.0 release - September 2017
- Branch by Branch: LingoBot supports a branch level interaction. Once a parent project has been on-boarded, typically on a repository master branch, a child project can be created with the
duplicate projectcommand. The Dashboard show the status for that branch. When a branch is not used any longer for globalization, the corresponding Lingoport project can be removed using the
- Branch i18n status: The
i18n scancommand provides internationalization feedback on the files modified in that branch.
- Branch translation status: The
translation statuscommand provides feedback on the translation status of the resource files for that branch.
- Translate: The
translatecommand sends resource files to the translation vendor.
- Notifications: When resource files are sent for translation or received from translation, notifications are shown in the collaboration environment.
- Pseudoloc: The
pseudoloccommand creates pseudo-localized files for that branch.
- Direct Links: Users can click on links to go to the corresponding Dashboard or repository for that Lingoport project.
LingoBot 1.2 release - November 2017
- Multi-Branch: LingoBot now supports interaction with multiple branches of a single project simultaneously. This will be particularly helpful for large-scale development teams that have many branches in development concurrently.
- Outstanding Kits: The
translation statuscommand now includes and indication of whether there is currently a translation outstanding and expected back.
- Error Handling: Erroneous commands given to LingoBot will prompt an attempt to determine which command was intended. If the correct command can be identified, it will be recommended to the user.
- Bug Fixes: Fixed a number of issues in constancy with several commands.