Command Center Release Notes
For supported versions details, please see: Lingoport_Suite_Installation#Supported_Versions
- 1 Supported Versions
- 2 Historic Versions
Command Center 1.1.38 Release Notes (February 2024)
- Relaxing ICU message format issues: Instead of blocking issues, ICU message format errors are now Warnings; To see them, either go to the issue list or click on the 'Informational Issues' from the Localyzer page in Command Center.
- Check Send: from the Advanced Settings page, clicking the 'Check Send' button will check any prep kit in a halted state and try to resend them to the TMS. For instance, if the token for a TMS expired as translations were sent, and the token has been replaced, click 'Check send' to re-submit to the TMS. Other case when translation did not make it to the TMS are for example network glitches or changes in the TMS.
- Reset Project: ability to clean up any unwanted outstanding kits or other items in the on-boarding and restart sending translation using the latest Prep Kit #. Useful when some locales have been dropped from old outstanding kits still in translation for instance.
- Scheduling WorldServer import: Fixed an issue on the scheduler for WorldServer
- TMS/MT Connection Renaming: ability to rename a connection and reflect the change automatically in all the projects using that connection
- Indicate the last SHA for system files so it makes it clear which version of the system files are on Command Center
Command Center 1.1.35 Release Notes (January 2024)
- InContext Translation Support When creating a TMS connection, configure also a connection to a Lingoport InContext Server. See About InContext Translation . Then when on-boarding a project, if a TMS connection with InContext Translation support is used, configure the Instrumentation locale. That will allow the context capture of the running application in that locale.
- Analysis Performance Improvements
- Pseudo-localization, trackback, instrumentation Performance Improvements
- Start Tracking: After on-boarding, when all is copacetic, click the 'Create project baseline' on the left panel to start tracking any changes to the resource files.
- Troubleshooting File System: A new file system, independent for projects, can be used to check your system as one wants. See https://github.com/Lingoport/CommandCenterConfig/blob/main/debug/list_kits.sh as a sample to get started
- System Environment Variables: For any scripts, such as troubleshooting, transforms, etc., use System Environment Variables
- DITA Sample Transform: see https://github.com/Lingoport/CommandCenterConfig/tree/main/transforms/dita to help with your DITA on-boarding
- Advanced Localyzer Settings
- Fixed an issue around casing between the repository locales and the TMS or MT locale.
Command Center 1.1.32 Release Notes (December 2023)
- AWS S3 Data Source Credential Support. See also Git to AWS S3 System
- Gerrit Data Source Credential enhancement for slashes in project URL
- Trados Enterprise TMS support
- LocalyzerQA support in Command Center, using tags to link a LocalyzerQA application and Command Center projects
- Changing TMS for a project keeps the on-boarding as close as possible, to make switching TMSs as simple as possible
- Pseudo-Localization Remote Calling
- New Version Indicator: Command Center indicates when a new version is available.
- Better logging on project configuration changes
- Enhancement in TMS management - internal file configuration.
- Enhancement in Queue management - interaction between queue and maintenance mode.
- Enhancement to Globalyzer and Localyzer handling of issues
- Fix issue on Toggle UI elements
- Fix issue in Saving projects
Command Center 1.1.11 Release Notes (October 2023)
- XTM TMS integration support
- WorldServer TMS integration support
- Custom Data Source
- Gerrit Data Source Credential
- GitLab Merge Request
- Alpha ChatGPT Translation Support
- Alpha ChatGPT Globalyzer Support
In addition to the Underlying Localyzer engine features:
Command Center 1.0.154 Release Notes (September 2023)
The Korea/1.0.154 release is the initial release of Command Center. Command Center's application supersedes the Lingoport Suite's Jenkins and Dashboard, and simplifies a number of tasks previously done via either, including
- Administration of the system
- Configuration and on-boarding of individual projects
- Search on project, search on issues
- Filtering on projects, filtering on issues
- Sort on projects, sort on issues
- Improved reporting and logging
- Improved performance
Below are some of the major features in Command Center:
- Support for SAML/SSO: The Globalyzer Server can now be configured with SAML/SSO, in addition to LDAP. This allows seamless integration with third party identity providers.
- Support for Globalyzer 6.8.0: Command Center allows for fast and easy Globalyzer project creation. For information on Globalyzer, please see: Globalyzer
- Support for Localyzer 9.2.0: Command Center allows for fast and easy Localyzer project creation. For information on Localyzer, please see: Localyzer
- Figma Integration: Use Command Center to translate Figma designs.
- Project Tagging: Projects can be organized and filtered using tags.
- API calls: Initial API calls to list projects, duplicate a project, or get the status of a project in Command Center.
- Execution Queue: See what is in the execution queue, delete from the queue, interrupt a running job.
- Improved Issue Management: The user interface for issues has been entirely redesigned.
- Space and System Requirements Improvements:
In Command Center, no files are pushed to the database as was the case with Dashboard.
A repository/branch is cloned only once in a workspace, even if many projects are created off of that workspace.
- Access to Code: Source code and resource files are only accessible via the repository, so that only those allowed repository users can see the code.