Using Globalyzer i18n Express
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Internationalization Management use of Globalyzer i18n Express
- 3 Using Globalyzer i18n Express with GitHub
Internationalization Management use of Globalyzer i18n Express
The Globalyzer i18n Express Server
The Globalyzer i18n Express Server is for internationalization management to monitor the plan, its members, and the scanning that is occurring.
- The default page is the Plan tab.
- Organization: The name of the GitHub organization (Acme)
- Owners: Users designated as Github organization owners, there can be multiple owners.
- Plan and Description: What plan was created and its paramenters.
- Seats: How many people can use this plan. Different-sized plans are available to match the working environment.
- Commits: Some plans limit the amount of GitHub commits that can be done each month.
- Created: Date the Plan was created.
- On the left side, note that the GITHUB ORGANIZATION is set to Acme and the user, janeSmith is shown below.