On Boarding the Prep Kit Job
From Lingoport Wiki
The Prep Kit Job is relevant only to LRM, it is not needed for Globalyzer-only analysis.
Project Nightly Steps
- Go to the 3 - Prep Kit tab
- Click New Item and give the job a name. A recommended job name is groupname.projectname-PrepKit, for instance 'Lingoport.javademo-PrepKit';
- Click Copy from and enter the name of an existing nightly job, for instance Lingoport.firstjob-PrepKit
- Enable the job.
- Only Prep the kit if necessary. At this point, it will send the files to be translated to the actual translation tool or FTP.
- Verify by clicking the Build Now button.
- Check the Jenkins console output for errors.
- There should be emails for each locale and "Upload Success"
- Check the Dashboard. There should be nothing under "Next Prep Kit Content" and the "Prep Kit Due Dates" should show today as the "Sent Date"
- Check that the prepkits were sent as expected.
Note: You will need to configure LRM to work with your L10n Vendor. Please see the L10n Vendors page for details.