The LRM File System
This section describes some of the internal file system and its usage.
The <HOME>/Lingoport_Data/LRM/staging area is a temporary buffer used to move files to and from the Translation endpoint.
The <HOME>/Lingoport_Data/L10nStreamlining area is used to keep track of which exact files were sent or received successfully. It also holds the configuration files for groups and projects.
- Introduction to the LRM File System: This section gives an overview of the directory structure.
- Global Configuration Files: This section describes the system wide configuration.
- Group Configuration Files: This section describes the overall configuration for an entire group.
- Project Configuration Files: This section describes the configuration files per project. Most project can inherit the Group configuration.
- Prepping a Kit: This section shows how the files move through the directory when prepping a kit.
- Importing Translated Kits: The section shows who the files move through the directories when retrieving translated files.